ETFC 3v3 Challenge Cup
sponsored by Bigfoot Beverages
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2017
- Where: Willamalane Center for Sports and Recreation in Springfield, Oregon
- Pictures from 2016:
- Schedules are now posted: Please click here.
- Field Map: 3v3 Challenge 2017 Willamalane Map
- Registration fee: $140 per team
- Registration deadline: Sunday May 21, 2017
- Food Cart:
- 3v3 Challenge Entry Form 2016
- ETFC 3v3 challenge cup field sponsorship 2016
- Register Now
- Once you registered online please fill out the 3v3 Challenge Entry Form 2017. You can also bring the roster to check in on the day of the tournament 1hr before your first game.
- We will have OMG Physical Therapists available during the full day. Look out for their tent.
Sanctioned by US Youth Soccer
- See approved US Youth soccer sanctioning document: ETFC 3v3 Challenge Cup Sanctioning Approved
- 3 field players and no goalkeeper
- Two small goals and a small field
- Two 12 minutes halves
- 4 game minimum
- 5 player roster
- 3v3 Challenge Cup Rules 2016
- U8, U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, U15, U16, and combined U17-19
- Oldest player in U8 can be born 2009
- Oldest player in U9 can be born in 2008
- Oldest player in U10 can be born in 2007
- Oldest player in U11 can be born in 2006
- Oldest player in U12 can be born in 2005
- Oldest player in U13 can be born in 2004
- Oldest player in U14 can be born in 2003
- Oldest player in U15 can be born in 2002
- Oldest player in U16 can be born in 2001
- Oldest player in U19 can be born in 1998
- Players or teams can always play up but never down
- Silver and Gold divisions will be formed when possible
The title sponsor for 2016 ETFC 3v3 Challenge Cup is Bigfoot Beverages. ETFC appreciates Bigfoot Beverages’ awesome support for this tournament.
Interested in being a field sponsor for this event?
Our members are offering Field Sponsorships at the tournament to businesses and supporters for $100 each. Each sponsor will have a sign posted with its name or logo at one of the tournament fields throughout the days’ games. And here’s the best part… Eugene Timbers FC will credit $50 to the player’s account who signed up the field sign sponsorship! This is an excellent way to support young soccer players in our community and to recognize your business at a healthy, family soccer event.
Thanks to the field sponsors for the 2016 Challenge Cup. So far we have already the following businesses signed up for the Field sponsorship.
1. Animal Health Associates
2. Radiology Associates RAPC
3. Chinook Properties, Inc
4. Lifetime Eye Care
5. Solo Capelli
6. MG Medical
7. Smith Family Bookstore