Spring Break Camp 2018
The ETFC Spring Break Camp is one of the camps we offer every year. Our coaching staff is once again excited to welcome all soccer players to three days dedicated to improving your individual technical skills and get lots of playing time.
Our coaches will work on passing, receiving, and finishing techniques in age and skill appropriate groups. Players will apply their newly learned skills in small sided games. A juggling contest as well as other games and competitions will keep the camp fun and exciting. This year the camp will also feature soccer related speed and agility exercises. The last day of the camp hosts the ETFC Spring Break World Cup Tournament to determine the Spring Break World Cup Crown.
Who should come
Our Spring Break Camp is for boys and girls ages 7 to 17 (born in 2010 to 2000) of all skill levels. Players will be divided into small groups by age and skill to work with ETFC coaches.
We will have a GK coach there to work with keepers and we will have a speed and agility coach there as well.
- When: Every year during Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of spring break
- In 2018 it will be on March 27, 28, and 29
- Where: Lane Community College soccer field
- Times: 10am to 1pm
- Register by February 15 for super early-bird pricing
- $80 for all three days and $30 for a single day
- Register by March 15 for early bird pricing
- $100 for all three days and $35 for single day
- Register after March 15
- $110 for all three days and $40 for a single day
- Sibling discount: $25 off for additional family members (3-day registrations only)
- 1st hour – improve touch, speed & agility, footskills, passing & receiving
- 2nd hour – use improved touch for scoring, finishing & shooting
- 3rd hour – small sided games and possession
- The camp will end with the Spring Break World Cup Championship on Thursday!!!
- Jürgen Ruckaberle, ETFC Director of Coaching
- Gu Attanasio, ETFC Staff Coach
- Porter Garrison-Terry, ETFC Head Coach
What to bring
Bring a snack, water bottle, rain gear, and a soccer ball and be prepared to have fun and improve your soccer skills! All players will receive an ETFC Spring Break training t-shirt.
Questions? Contact us!