2017 WS&S DATES ANNOUNCED
2017 ETFC Winter Skills & Speed Indoor Camp
Dec 19th, 20th, 21th (Tue/Wed/Thur)
10am to 1pm
@ Kick City Indoor
The ETFC Winter Skills & Speed Indoor Camp is our unique winter camp scheduled during the holiday school break. Our coaching staff is once again excited to welcome all soccer players to three days dedicated to improving individual technical skills and footwork.
Our coaches will teach ball striking, juggling, ball control & tricks, speed & agility work, combining, passing, receiving & turning, aerial control. And it will be FUN!
Who should come?
The ETFC Winter Skills & Speed Indoor Camp is for boys and girls (ages 7 to 15) of all skill levels. Players will be divided into small groups by age and skill level to work with certified Eugene Timbers FC coaches. This year we have only one time slot but we have both fields rented.
- When: Dec 19-21 (Tues-Thur)
- Where: Kick City Indoor facilities in Springfield
- 1650 28th Street, Springfield, OR 97477
- Times: Ages 7 to 15 from 10:00am to 1:00pm
- Minor KC Liability Form 2012 Please fill out the Kick City Liability form and bring to the first day of camp.
- $100 for all three days
- $40 for a single day
- Sibling discount: $20 off for additional family members (3-day registrations only)
This Camp will:
1. Provide each player with 9 hrs of technical training from invested coaches
2. Give players at least one new skill to take their game to the next level
3. Expose players’ comfort level against peers in fun, challenging contests
4. Help each player learn something constructive about themselves as a soccer player
5. Increase players’ confidence and love for the game!
- Porter Garrison-Terry, ETFC Head Coach and Camp Director
What to bring?
Please bring a snack, water bottle, a soccer ball, flat soled shoes and a willingness to learn & have fun improving skills, confidence, awareness & quickness!