Develop the extra edge while your opponents are taking their break! We will limit this camp to 25 players
Dec 28 – 30, 2015 (Mon/Tue/Wed)
@ Kick City Indoor
The ETFC Winter HS Boot Camp is our high-tempo winter training camp scheduled during the holiday school break. Our coaching staff is excited to welcome all dedicated, high school-aged players to three days of focused soccer training. Be one of the first to attend this inaugural training camp!
Who Should Come?
Serious high-school aged players who want to achieve the next level of their game. Goalkeepers are welcome!
- When: Dec 28-30 (Mon-Wed)
- Where: Kick City Indoor facilities in Springfield
- 1650 28th Street, Springfield, OR 97477
- Times: Noon – 3pm
- Minor KC Liability Form 2012 Please fill out the Kick City Liability form and bring to the first day of camp.
- $100 for all three days
- $40 for a single day
- Sibling discount: $15 off for additional family members (3-day registrations only)
Instruction & Training:
This is a complete training camp. Players will be grouped by skill level. Prepare yourself to sweat!
We will hone your game in the following areas –
- Ball Control
- Quick Footwork
- Ball-Striking Technique
- Support Play
- Aerial Control
- Match-related competition
- “Pete” Peterson, ETFC Development Academy Director
- Bryn Dennehey, ETFC Head Coach
- Porter Garrison-Terry, ETFC Head Coach
- Daley Stevens, ETFC Head Coach
What to bring?
Flat-soled soccer shoes, inflated ball, water, light snack, a willingness to work!