ETFC U11-U14 Tryout for 2017-18 Season
We are very excited to announce our Eugene Timbers FC U11-U14 tryouts for the 2017-18 season. Our teams will be organized in accordance with the US Soccer mandate in the Birth Year. Please scroll down for find out details about the tryouts and then Please register online for tryouts
Players born between 1-1-07 to 12-31-07 will tryout for U11 teams
Players born between 1-1-06 to 12-31-06 will tryout for U12 teams
Players born between 1-1-05 to 12-31-05 will tryout for U13 teams
Players born between 1-1-04 to 12-31-04 will tryout for U14 teams
ETFC Team Selections for U11-14 for the season 2017-18
Please read carefully what to do if your son or daughter made one of the teams:
Please e-mail or text your head coach whether you accept your roster spot. Each team roster has the coaches phone/email listed.
This year we organize our U11-14 Team formation meeting differently. The meeting is on Thursday May 25, 2017 at South Eugene HS cafeteria
- If you are a new parent to the club and/or a parent of a U11 player, you need to attend the team formation meeting at 4:30pm. We will provide important information about the club, the calendar, coaches, philosophy, curriculum, parent role, player expectation and more. We will present information for about 45-50 minutes and leave room for questions for about 15 minutes.
- All other parents come at 5:30pm. We will have different stations to make payments, hand in birth certificates, scholarship applications and ask questions.
- At 5:50pm we are starting the team meetings for each of the teams we formed. Head coaches will hand out schedules, expectations, and will be able to answer questions as well.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING TO THE TEAM FORMATION MEETING:
2. Any player born outside of the US will need to fill out additional forms before they can be rostered to a team. Please click on this link http://www.ussoccer.com/About/Federation-Services/Intl-Clearance.aspx to find what form fits your situation. Please email Jody Woods our club Registrar with any questions: JodyLwoods80@gmail.com
3. Every player needs to pay a $200 deposit. If you have handed in a scholarship application your deposit is only $100. Please fill out our standard payment form and hand it in.payment plan youth U11-U14_2017-18
4. Please make sure to send in your scholarship application or bring it to the team formation meeting. Deadline to hand in scholarship applications for the 2017-18 season is June 1, 2017.
If you have questions about club soccer please consult our Youth Premier U11-14 soccer program.
If you are interested in Scholarships and Fundraising questions please click here.