ETFC High School Premier U15-U19 Tryouts for 2017-18 Season
We are very excited to announce our Eugene Timbers FC U15-U19 tryouts for the 2017-18 season. Our teams will be organized in accordance with the US Soccer mandate in the Birth Year. Please scroll down for find out details about the tryouts and then
Players born between 1-1-03 to 12-31-03 will tryout for U15 teams
Players born between 1-1-02 to 12-31-02 will tryout for U16 teams
Players born between 1-1-01 to 12-31-01 will tryout for U17 teams
Players born between 1-1-00 to 12-31-00 will tryout for U18 teams
Players born between 1-1-99 to 12-31-99 will tryout for U19 teams
- coaching assignments U15-U19-2017-18
- payment plan high school U15-U18_2017-18
- payment plan high school U19_2017-18
- Calendar high school U15-19 2017-18
If you are interested in Scholarships and Fundraising questions please click here.
ETFC Team Selections for U15-19 for the season 2017-18
Please confirm your roster spot with your coach. His/her e-mail is on the roster. Please read below all the steps you have to take care of so you can actually play. Please do take care of it immediately.
U15 girls: U15 girls 03 Lyon Black
U15 girls: U15 girls 03 Lyon Red
U15 boys: U15 boys 03 Ajax Black
U16 girls: U16 girls ETFC 02 Force Black
U16 girls: U16 girls ETFC 02 Force Red
U16 boys: U16 boys ETFC 02 Dortmund Black
U17 girls: U17 girls ETFC 01 Cypress Black
U17 boys: U17 boys ETFC 01 Valencia Black
U17 boys: U17 boys ETFC 01 Valencia Red
U18-19 boys: U18-19 boys ETFC 99-00 Rovers Black
U18-19 girls: U19 girls ETFC 99 Athletica Black
For all rostered players, you need to follow up with the following steps:
- Please e-mail or text your head coach whether you accept your roster spot.
- If you are NEW to the club please send in a copy of your birth certificate. You can email it to : jodyLwoods80@gmail.com
- Every player who still has an open balance from last season needs to pay it up. Every player needs to pay a $200 deposit. Without a deposit players will not be rostered. If you have handed in a scholarship application your deposit is only $100. Please fill out the payment plan high school U15-U18_2017-18 and send it back to the office at ETFC, PO Box 10914, Eugene, OR 97440
- Send a head shot photo of your player to: jodyLWoods80@gmail.com for their player card.
- Please make sure to send in your scholarship application immediately. Scholarship applications handed in later than December 10, 2017 will not be accepted.
- If you don’t have yet a uniform, please go to Direct Kick and order your uniform immediately. Please check with the manager of your team what number is available.
If you have questions about club soccer please consult our High School Premier U15-18 soccer program.
Please see below to find out when each age and gender group will tryout. Please register online for the tryouts here.