How to deal with injuries for parents, players and coaches?
Here are some helpful documents to help with common soccer injuries. We encourage our parents and players to see a doctor to ensure good care and quick recovery. However, here are some helpful documents I found to help with treating injuries and working on recovery.
- Coach’s Guide to Sideline Injuries
- Get Players back after ankle sprain, Peter Hanson, Minnesota Sports Medicine
- dealing with groin pain, Laura Henn, Minnesota Sports Medicine
- Ankle Injuries: To tape or not to tape Minnesota Sports Medicine
- PEP_Program, Santa Monica Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Research Foundation
- Here is a pretty good website on ACL injury prevention programs. All our coaches use this excellent program. The website has the leading research. See the site here.